All our Copper Header Tanks are supplied with the following.
- Close-fitting aluminium Lid
- Part 2 ball Valve and Copper float
- Feed connection 22mm Compression
- Overflow 22mm compression
- Nominal 20mm insulation minimising the risk of freezing
As sheet metal is very sharp we also manufacture all of our tanks with a rolled edge to ensure customer safety as much as possible.
- No other connections to buy
- Ball valve and copper float pre-punched
- No drilling required for ball valve or overflow
- Rolled safety edge
- Various sizes and shapes available both in copper and stainless steel.
Please email if the size or shape isn’t on our shop.